Monday 2 March 2015

LO1: Assignment Brief Scenario

I have been asked by Jasmine Sahu and Vicky Kilby from Sheffield Live TV to produce a 5 minute TV news broadcast script. It will be for the weekly news section for 'The Games Corner'.  Jasmine is the Production Assistant and Vicky will be our Presenter. I will research current gaming news (releases/reviews etc) for the week that I have been assigned to help me write my script as a team.  I will gain client feedback for the script and be required to make changes according to the feedback.

At the end of the unit, I will understand scripts and the part they play in a range of media products.  I will create ideas and then use one to produce a script for a media product according to a client brief.

Sheffield Live! TV was launched on the 23rd September 2014 as is a subsidiary of Sheffield Live! which was originally just a community radio station. Since the development of the Sheffield Live! company, Sheffield Live! TV has reached thousands of people in the local area and encourages people to get involved with it.   The TV channel is available on Sky TV and Virgin TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment